GoldenEye™ LED light engine adopts a proprietary and patented driving scheme - SimpleDrive™, which allows LEDs to be driven from 120VAC directly. SimpleDrive™ uses all semiconductor devices so there is no need for capacitors, coils or resistors. A little larger than quarter coin, GoldenEye™ packs 10W of lighting power into a compact size. The reliable GoldenEye™ offers uniformity, efficiency and configurability* in an all solid state, dimmable** package.
- High power light engine with SimpleDrive™ technology
- No power adapter is needed
- Custom CCT & CRI (>85)
- High lumen output > 800 lumens
- High efficacy with power factor > 0.93
- Fewer parts translate to lower cost
- Advanced Chip-on-Board design
- RoHS compliant
- High power light engine with SimpleDrive™ technologyNo power adapter is neededCustom CCT & CRI (>85)High lumen output > 800 lumensHigh efficacy with power factor > 0.93Fewer parts translate to lower costAdvanced Chip-on-Board designRoHS compliant
From design to delivery American Bright makes it easy for our customers. Our dedicated and experienced sales team will help you every step of the way. From new design, existing device or integration of new technology we have the know-how to get the job done right.
American Bright is dedicated to serving our customers through innovation in product design and custom application assistance. Along with our excellence in standard product offering we excel in the unique and original idea.
Experience for yourself why so many customers have come to rely on American Bright for their Optoelectronic product needs. Unparalleled customer support and high quality products.